Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
I've always enjoyed your perspective CG but this company can't be considered or analyzed as most publicly traded stocks IMO. 1. This company is not good at PR releases or hyping the company (I've lost way too much dough on previous ones that have!) 2. They are not good at keeping to strict timelines. 3. The information you have received has obviously left a bad impression multiple times. 4. They have a CEO who is a quality accredited geologist who has brought 5 prior projects forward and continues to exercise his share rights in the company. 5. They are now partnered with the premier mining company in Canada and appear to have an extremely good working relationship. 6. They have many of the steps already covered and in place to be able to move toward production when many other projects are not. 7. They have not diluted their shares over the last few years but have chosen to PP instead. 8. They have a major controlling shareholder who's intelligence and experience speaks for itself and he has not altered his company position whatsoever. 9. Teck has sated their goal of increased copper production by 2020 on numerous occasions. 10. CF does not want to be a partner in the production part of SC. I remain committed to my earlier statements that it is a matter of time.
New Message
Please login to post a reply