Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Elmer can say the price is based on pounds in the ground til he's blue in the face. Teck is not saying that. They pay in multiples of share price, like 30% premium. There is no catalyst for moving the sp, even a production decision will likely do very little with the black cloud over this stock and sector. Could EE buy up the float to move it maybe.

Having EE has been a blessing and a curse, we should have gone to market for funding many times to get the brokerages on board. They can move the sp.

KLH we are not and you're in the wrong sector. Our sector is still deep in a doom and gloom phase and yes a big part of why we're at .21 and won't hold there either I am waiting for .18

My average is .91. I am preparing to put in another 40k to bring down my average to .50 because I think it's likely to get back to .50 but not confindent we'll see .91 again. Hope I am wrong. At some point the venture miners need to get their turn again and out of the doghouse. Who knows when that will happen but it always does eventually.

I think we still have 12-18 months to go.

New Message
Please login to post a reply