Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

ES's response is interesting - he's obviously not going to commit to a date as it's now up to Teck; but I was under the impression the JV was to include the release of the summer opt. results - guess I'm wrong (again).

Though it would be good to be a 'fly on the wall' at the meeting and discover if Tck releases any hint of the results they may have determined by then; but then of course, what does it matter as we wouldnt be advised of it anyhow.

Maybe we'll get some kind of hint with a sudden SP run-up > oppssss, pinch me.

sighhhhh; and yes I'm feeling the angst, as my non-producing gravel pit stock is far out-performing one of the ventures former golden boys (several years ago I recall a post showing CUU in the top 10 > after the quick run-up to 2.70) - hell, even the sp of the 'pit' is .09 higher than CUU > another longer siiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh at this stage 'cause I never thought I'd see the day that happened.

glta

Jaf

New Message
Please login to post a reply