Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It will come and then copper will be highly valued. We know we have the copper in abundance. The only question is can one wait. I intend to.

=======================================

I agree with you - the market has to turn. The pendullum always sways.

I know you can wait, but the problem is I think that our capability to wait as a corporate entity isn't on as solid a footing.

Already down to 2 million from the 7 million reported in the financials a few short weeks ago (yes, they were for the quarter end - not a few weeks ago).

Some cash may hopefully come in from the exercising of options, and some clarity on what we are expecting from this tax refund would be very helpful. Is it too much to expect to have numbers like this provided? Even to the nearest million or so, or even qualify it as an estimated amount? I know when I have a tax refund coming I have a pretty good idea of what I am expecting. They MUST know.

If the number is a significant amount - disclose it and it will help calm some nerves over our future.

I think previous history has shown the company doesn't like to be the bearer of bad news. Rarely have we been provided guidance that a time line is going to be missed or something is going to come up short. It seems to me that they like to wait until the last possible minute to provide bad news - and this concerns me anyways. When have they been sketchy on the details and it turned out to be better than hoped? There may be some instancs, but I cant think of any.

I dont think they have earned the trust of the retail shareholders because we are constantly kept in the dark. We shouldnt have to resort to reading the cautionary notes to try and determine future events! Just come out and say it. Be up front with us for once! I wish they would try and change the way they treat us...

Also, if the options go unexercised - Grant, I think you nailed it. Down we will go. It will say to the market that they dont expect to see a return on 14.5 cents for a significant time (or they see a better deal for them coming after a possible consolidation?).

All of this is just my opinion of course.

New Message
Please login to post a reply