Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I was reading something yesterday that the Tahltan puts out about the various projects in their territory. They do a sort of summary at year's end. We'll have to wait for the 2014 notes but this is what they said for 2013:

The proponents met with Tahltan leadership and THREAT in August 2013 to announce a change in the project ownership structure. THREAT also met with Teck in the fall of 2013 to discuss exploration activities and the environmental assessment process.

Teck got right in there and discussed the EA moving forward. It just looks like a company that intends, at the very least, to get the EA approved.

One of the things that I know Teck was working on was to shorten the project development execution timeline. (That's right off the presentation.) I have heard this too when I call the office so I guess Teck must have been talking about it with the management committee.

New Message
Please login to post a reply