Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think we have many reasons why our SP is where it is.

This looks like a new video from the activits. I haven't seen it before.

Sure looks to me that Alaskans are painting a bigger target on Teck/Copper Fox/Nova Gold.

Im not worried to say this won't be a mine, just thinking ....Teck will do the "best" job that they can do when it comes to drawing up the plans on the mine. I think this puts a ton of presure on Teck, Teck has controls of both Galore and Schaft Creek. I think Teck will take its time to put this into development. Not to say Teck will just take time to develope....no no. Teck will make sure its "I"'s are dotted and "T"'s are crossed.

Ive seen lots of info from "rivers without boarders" etc...but not a video that puts the cross hairs on Galore and Schaft Creek together. I could be wrong.

Tells me with the amount of pressure comming toward us, we are getting a little bit closer too.

http://seacc.org/mining/transboundary-mines

New Message
Please login to post a reply