Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thank you for the interesting information.

I heard talk when Teck first entered into the JV that they were thinking of building the camp. In a way that doesn't make sense because they might change the location in their optiimization studies, but they might have done that by now.

The FS states that the current camp which can accommodate 70 people will initially be upgrade to accommodate 100 people during the construction phase. The camp currently has fuel storage, bunk houses, kitchen and dining, shower and laundry, mechanic's shop, generator shop, core shack, log assay shack, recreation hall and an office. The local Tahltan are contracted to provide camp management, so they do the daily care and maintenance as well as providing cooking, etc.

After the 100-man camp they are supposed to build a 1900 person facility for the construction phase. Presumably this won't happen until they have the EA permit.

I was thinking they might build the exploration camp for 100 people and put it in the other location that I thought they were looking at.

Regarding the road, the current permit for Galore Creek allows the road to continue for the 25 km that extend beyond the 40 km that GC already built. After that we need our own permit to take the road 40 km up Mess Creek and over the More Canyon Bridge.

According to the FS the camp construction is to begin at the same time the Mess Creek Road is to begin. But that's the big exploration camp, not the 100-person upgraded camp.

I don't think we have frogs, but we have moose.

New Message
Please login to post a reply