Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'm really not sure. What I am sure of is that I like it!

The only thing I can think of would be pure speculation, such as rumors of a buyout. I know there are people that think that's what drove us up over $2 a few years ago. The buying pressure and the volume has forced the price of the stock up, but the question is who is buying and why. That I don't know either. I know National has been pretty active. Maybe, as you said, some investing firms are finally starting to put some money back into the market and buy what they see are undervalued juniors.

I agree with your theory...in theory. It's just that in the past we've seen copper go up, and our stock went down. Copper was well above where it is now in the past and it didn't seem to do anything for our stock price.

I wish I had a better idea of what is going on, but it's mostly just my gut telling me that there's something significant happening that hasn't yet been made public.

New Message
Please login to post a reply