Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"The non-Operator shall cause its employees, directors, consultants and advisors to

agree to keep the contents of the Feasibility Study and matters which come to its

attention while the Feasibility Study is being prepared confidential and will not

make disclosure.... "

Wonderful discussion yesterday, reminds me of the old days.

I think this statement above is the proof that all of the optimization work is confidential and therefore EE and others from Teck who are involved in the JV are in blackout until such studies are not only complete but have been reviewed by CUU (Moose Mountain). I think all of this will happen behind the scenes and we won't hear anything until an announcement is made jointly by Teck and CUU saying a deal has been struck on Schaft Creek and introducing the new partner.

I'm hoping for a rise in SP as these optimization studies wind down as anticipation of this next step, which I hope is this year. Although I had hoped for the same last year.

Any news on this from the AGM? Timeline for completion of the optimzation?

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply