Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I agree with prospect. I dont see Teck doing anything right now. It could be worse?

We could be just like Galore Creek.

On the West coast news. Lots going on in the oil sector. Saudis are keeping the oil pumping.....what does that do for Tecks purchase in the oil sector?......News said that some oil companies will going into bankrutpcy....People are starting to walk away from big mortages so housing will take a hit.

Dont want to be all doom and gloom. Lets face it, many here know what state we/ Canada....the world is in. Not Good!!!

Ya many are hanging on, because that all we got to do now is hang and and "HOPE"

I think even if Elmer has a sale for Arizona....I dobt we will get anything big out of it.

Elmer needs it for his income to keep the lights on and more money needs to go into Eagel.

Who knows he might even have another purchase in his future? Not to sure about buying anymore, Elmer is no spring chicken anymore.

Just my thoughts folks.....just when YOU think YOU know whats happening...."BAM"...got blind sided....just like the game show "survivor"

New Message
Please login to post a reply