Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Quite awhile ago one of the members posted two messages stating he was doing a poll to see if his negative opinions were welcome or not. If we recommened one message we wanted him to stay. And if we recommended the other message we wanted him to go...

....I logged in and recommended the "go" message to even it out. Lo and behold if the stay message jumped ahead one vote as well.

It seemed obvious to me it was automated or there was some other nut case such as myself reading the forum at that hour, and voting exactly when I did.

We all know that we have members trying manipulate the stock. I just accept that and take it for what it is

==================

I don't think thats fair.

I have never tried to manipulate anything, and to assume I somehow cheated those results is offensive to me.

Yes, I wasn't happy and spoke up regularly about how I saw things - but that was my perogative as a shareholder.

Don't slander me after leaving the forum.

How much was I wrong on anyways?

New Message
Please login to post a reply