Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Sep 20, 2016 11:42AM
Sep 20, 2016 12:45PM
Sep 20, 2016 01:18PM

Chunky, you're spot on, with a hundred twenty odd million boat load of paper (and that's just the float) this market will be next to impossible to move and here's why...we have somewhere around 120M share float and potentially that same 120M float can be shorted against at any financial institution that has CUU paper in house, the rule is that to take a short position at said Brokerage, that Broker must have CUU paper in house to short against right??..... Wrong, these boiler rooms short at will and with a stock as loose as CUU our stock is a prime target and there's no way for the exchange to track illegal shorting, then there's the up tick rule for shorting, yeah right!! Chunky is dead right in his view of our market, I've long suspected that there is an Institution/s that's doing what ever it takes to dry up the float, look at it this way, it's safe to say that the list of share holders is long, how many of those shareholders are standing at the wicket looking for a way out! then on top of that you have the boiler rooms flipping, cuffing and shorting upside down and sideways, so you can see that this Market is Not just about what's on the Bid and the Ask, the short position is useless information because by the time we get that info it's old news, the boiler rooms tend to be in and out in the same session, to make my fat story thin, this stock will not move until enough paper has has been accumulated into strong hands, the unfortunate outcome of a tactic such as this is that more often than not it tends to squeeze out the little guy, I guess the thing to do is don't sell, this is the tough part as I'm no spring chicken and I want my money back! having said that, I know we don't want to here this but drying up the float is a must if we want to see our market sustain an acceptable level as I do Not want to see another twelve cent financing, I think we can all agree on that! this is a great observation by Chunky IMHO !

New Message
Please login to post a reply