Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I called Elmer today and had a long overdue chat for the best part of 40 minutes...

How wonderful that Elmer has all this free time during the day to be taking lengthy incoming calls from strangers, whenever people want to have a chitty chat.  I've seen five-year old kids running lemonade stands who have been kept far busier in their work.  I know some may think it's a wonderful thing to be able to call in anytime you want and be instantly connected with the CEO of a company in which you are invested in, and have a nice long chat, but it isn't. Every minute that's being spent chatting with strangers on the telephone is a minute that is not being directed toward aggressively maximizing shareholder value, which is what he shoud be doing as CEO.  What you want to hear when you call in is "I'm sorry, Elmer is busy" or "Elmer is in a meeting, can he get back to you?" not "Hold on, I'll connect you right away!"  Last I checked, share holders aren't paying him upwards of $300k/year to run a chat line. No wonder why so many people here on the board are discontent and demanding he take a rollback in salary.

New Message
Please login to post a reply