Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Mar 28, 2017 10:36AM

A company I followed just got a buyout from Goldcorp for 250 million.

This is a company very similar to Copper Fox as a resource development company that owns a large mineral deposit. Exeter Resources (XRC). This could be seen as positive for us being valued at 60 million currently. We are beginning to see an increase in M&A in the mining industry and majors having an interest to purchase promising projects with improving commodity prices.

===================================

This is a great for XRC, buts lets not fluff the numbers...

Yesterday their market cap was 142 million, not 60 million. Not a 400%+ premium. 60-67%, depending how you want to look at it (see below).

From Junior Mining Network:

"This represents a premium of 67% on the Exeter shares based on the closing prices of both companies common shares on the TSX on March 27, 2017 and a 60% premium based on Goldcorp’s and Exeter’s 20‐day TSX volume weighted average trading price ending on March 27, 2017."

www.juniorminingnetwork.com

Just keep it real, exagerated claims do more harm than good...

Mar 28, 2017 12:06PM
Mar 28, 2017 01:24PM
Mar 28, 2017 02:20PM
Mar 28, 2017 03:00PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply