Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This!!! This is exactly what I have been basically saying for the past couple yrs... I honestly don't think cuu has a plan for SC anymore.  Once they signed the JV it left them with absolutely no power.  I dont think they even clued into the realization that Teck will literally hold them by the balls.  They can and are doing the bare minimums required, but I think fudd now realizes that even if the pull the rofo, no other major wants in without Teck making a mining decision.  No one wants to pay 25% to have money tied up for potentially eternity if Teck never acts.  This is why Fudd will keep stringing everyone along, "proving" up more value, year after year untill we are completely flat broke, because he has no other choice but can't come out and say, I totally sh*t the bed on this one and we have 0 recourse.

We need to sell something else ASAP in order to move along the other properties... 

Teck has absolutely no reason to buy us out when they can sit back and starve us to death.  

The JV agreement with no stipulations, timelines, milestones left us bent over cuffed at the ankles with not a pair of pants in sight...

A simple timeline or due date would have done us wonders... Even if it was by 2025 Teck needs to make a decision, either mine or buy us out... We wouldn't be sitting here waiting day in and say out for any shred of table scraps thrown our way.  

We need to be out there highlighting every single property and telling everyone who has ears it's up for sale and ready to go.  It's getting to the point of lunacy.

There are members of this forum who woulda done 10 fold a better job at marketing cuu over the last yr than what we got, twit vids with maybe 100 followers... 

If there is no timeline/actual game plan for SC...is fudd actually acting in the company best interests? In good faith to shareholders? 

New Message
Please login to post a reply