Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

1.  We don't know what Ernesto thinks about anything.  That is a fundemental problem for us non-insider shareholders.  The only thing he is purported to have said publicly about Schaft Creek is at an AGM some 4-5 years ago:  "Teck is moving very fast now".  that's it, 14 years I have been watching super closely and that's the only Ernesto quote I have for you.  Sad.  Strange actually. 
Though, don't forget that the SCJV includes a gag order on Copper Fox forbidding them from saying anything about SC that Teck hasn't pre-approved.  So maybe he is being extra careful not to violate that clause. IDK

2.  Quietly satisfied or dissatisfied?  Quiet, yes.  That's all we know.  He hasn't sold a share and steps up for every PP to at least maintain his approx 57% ownership.

3.  He hasn't sold a share.  He buys 60% of PPs.... and hasn't bought in the market since 2011 (2012?) where he moved the SP from about $0.70 to about $1.40 over the course of two days buying no more than a couple of million shares.  I speculate (purely!) that he did this to shut up Teck about the market cap of Copper Fox and that the SP had little bearing on its value given the market cap can be doubled in two days with only a few million shares being sought in the market.  IIRC, no insiders have bought in the market, in support of the SP, since then.

JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply