Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

There was a bit of a surprise with that NR. A source said we might not be thrilled with the NR. Well, now that I've done a bit of study I see where that caution came from. I'm waiting to hear from my USA guy for his opinion. The upside is stunning if certain conditions can be met. Obviously Elmer is aware of the challenges but he's coming at it with enough money.

We may be discussing retained earnings at the AGM. That discussion would be to test the mood to find the level of retained cash. I would think he should retain 50 million. (Buy a town and move it lol). The poster who said we are aiming for total liquidity of SC may not have been told about the other side of the coin. I'd find it odd that CIC/Teck would consider keeping us around and less than 2 months later decide to buy it all. It's possible but they generally move slower than that. Making us keep skin in the game is for political reasons. It also keeps us vested.

New Message
Please login to post a reply