Canada and Ecuador

Diversified portfolio of Gold, Silver, copper, Nickel, VMS, and Uranium properties.

Free

I think you are correct, and while there is uncertainty around Ecuador we can't expect a huge rally in the shares I don't think. That said, it does have a good model, great mgmt, and great properties. Additionally, they have a tight share structure that would allow us all to make a fortune if Ecuador is even marginally favorable and their land turns in results like we all think they could.

The investors they've attracted are the big players in the industry, but even they couldn't anticipate the geo-pol problems. I'm dissapointed too, but wanted a sane place where we could honestly discuss the prospects of the company.

With some good results, we could easily surpass what happened with Hathor Exploration the last week, which is nothing short of amazing. I guess this is what keeps us in the junior game. I believe I will give the mgmt a call one of these days to gain some more insight. It is frustrating to wait while other investments are moving so nicely and the market is so primed for a junior run.

Does anyone have an real idea what the canadian properties may contain or are these always just going to be a side show to Ecuador? As said, Ecuador could make this company famous but with every big potential reward the risks are great - this included. Ecuador is why I'm initially in this, but I'd like some alternate perspectives!

Good luck and I look forward to the correspondence

New Message
Please login to post a reply