Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: Todays volume

posted on Apr 08, 2009 07:54AM

Are you telling me market perception and the political risk that can affect this isn't a valid reason? I say it's real and valid.

The Vice Minister in the release you posted, where is she now? This release says KRY is in compliance with the MOC, and states that the report submitted was reviewed by the ministry and the proposals: are viable and conform to the Environmental and Social guidelines of the Venezuelan Government. The Ministry further advises that these findings must be taken into account with respect to the decision the government is to take regarding the Environmental Permit ("Permit") for the Las Cristinas project."

This is in reference to the permit that was denied, and it was kry's legal advisors, not the Vz MinAmb that said the ministers denial has been superceded. Wasn't Ortega asked to reconcider? My opinion as I read things. Time will tell. I hope we win out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply