Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: OT/Allow me a Sunday detour my friends....My passion

Good Morning Gentlemen,

I know this is a KRY investment board, and that we should stay OT here, but perhaps you will allow me a post about something that has become extremely important to me and has consumed a great deal of my time these last 16 months.

Many of you know I have taken on the challenge of participating in a 39 mile (marathon and a half) Breast Cancer Event in NYC this October. I have pledged to raise $2,500 for Breast Cancer Research, but more importantly, in my mind, to help those men and women who are underinsured and cannot seek treatment due to lack of insurance. I can't imagine being told that I have cancer and then my first thought being.....how will I ever be able to afford treatment. Breast Cancer has touched my life and those in my immediate circle and I will do all I can to bring awareness to the cause and to honor those who have fought a tremendous battle.

These past several months I have been walking and running each day to build strength, endurance and the physical and mental strength I will need to not only participate, but to finish this event. I WILL FINISH! You all have been an important part of my life since I arrived at this Agoracom community. In some ways I know a few of you better than my own family. We have shared in each others happiness and tough times.....and have supported one another each and every day. You are a great group of individuals.

This morning I ask that you consider visiting my site and supporting my efforts. I wish to publically thank Lar/Hoov for being one of the first, to make a donation and to stand beside me in this fight. I appreciate your generosity and faith in me my friend.

Thank-you so very much for giving me a moment here on the discussion board.

http://www.avonwalk.org/goto/PamForLife

Sincerely,

Pam/OG

New Message
Please login to post a reply