Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Just spoke with RM. I apologize if all of this is old news because I have not had time to read many posts lately.

The company is focussed on arbitration at this point. RM sounded like he is tired of answering questions about any other possibilities. He termed anything other than the "fact" that the company was pursuing arbitration "pure speculation". The company is selling equipment because it no longer has a contract to mine LC and cash in hand is more useful at this point than equipment stored in warehouses. RM would not speculate about when the first sale might be but he said that the company sold equipment 2 years ago.

That being said, RM did acknowledge that the Chinese are still in the game, trying to get to the bottom of what happened and that KRY is still in communication with the Chinese.

As far as arbitration, RM implied that the case is very strong. He also said that the law firm hired by KRY to represent them in arbitration has a 100% success record in previous arbitration cases against VZLA. I asked if the judgments actually resulted in payments by the VZLA government and he said that VZLA has never failed to pay a judgment arrived through arbitration.

New Message
Please login to post a reply