Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Wow! Apparently, a of lot of folks happily married to Crystallex and Tenor.

Not correct JC. If the options are stick with Kry and Tenor or side with the bondies then you are correct I will side with what I know which is Kry.

And the rumors that re-appear are interesting.

Very vague statement. What rumours? The bondies want us to die and go away. Don't think it is a rumour but a fact.

Seems the concensus is I completely recommend the Bondie deal as being better than sliced bread, and shareholders should be elated to have it. Far from it. Plus, the reality is that Cryystallex will try to prevent shareholders any opportunity to vote on the Plan.

I would hope that we aren't afforded the chance to vote on a plan this bad. That would mean the Judge thinks there may be merit in the bondies plan. if you are an existing shareholder there is nothing that the bondies want more than for us all to go away.

Bottom line... Not one - Neither the Noteholders, nor Management, nor Tenor especially - are friends to shareholders. And, they will take that to the bank.

I agree with this. All the big guys will get their share no matter what. us poor saps that actually believed in Kry and Fung are the ones getting F$$Ked. Tenor is no different from the bondies except they are willing for us to go the distance and are happy with 35%.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply