Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

did I spell that right? How about exhausting? I'd like to say that it's great that the level of activity has ramped up on this once flat-lined forum, but geez, what a pile of sheet!

There is nothing new in the world of Crystallex. This is going to take some time to determine if we come out of this with something or nothing. I don't think anyone can dispute that we (retail) have been royally screwed by the Company and I strongly agree that if not for Mr. Tony Reyes, our plight would be much worse than it is. I don't understand why those who claim to have sold their shares ages ago continue to post here and fan the flames. I don't understand why others (including friends of mine) continue to worship Bob Fung - I have met Bob Fung and have spoken to him on a number of occasions - he does not now or has ever given a sheet about the shareholders. To him, we are (were) a necessary evil - nothing more.

At this point I'd prefer to see us talking about our kids' accomplishments or "hey I'm a grandma" or "man, that was a great trip to Vegas" or anything but the vile and bickering that has completely taken over this forum lately. I can't believe some of you enjoy this crap after all these years. JMHO... blast away...

New Message
Please login to post a reply