Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Paau,

You seem to be educated and intelligent. I think some have said that you’re an attorney? For the life of me, who in the world has as much time as you do, to argue with just about everyone? Let’s assume that a handful on here are still hanging on to the hope of a small fraction of our gamble returned to us. Are you that shallow or insecure that you must continue, each and every time, to dispute someone’s slightly positive update on information. Trust me, all of us here know that we made a bad gamble. We know that chances are slim for much of anything getting returned to us. No one needs you for a consistent reminder. If that’s not good enough for you, have you thought about maybe taking the time that you spend on here in the midst of the holiday season and using it somewhere else? Maybe something positive for someone in need? I’m not into conspiracy theories, but I sure scratch my head trying to figure you out!

New Message
Please login to post a reply