Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

mayo: "long term shareholders should follow up with a fedex to the Judge just endorsing the enclosed letter"

The letter appears to be sincere and I hope the court and those being accused will treat it sympathetically, however, anyone else considering "endorsing" or writing your own accusatory letter may wish to seek legal advice first.

Personally, there is very little in the letter that I agree with. I think the "public interest" aspect is novel but I doubt even a public interest lawyer would have much sympathy for speculative shareholders. Public interest in this case is more properly attributable to employees who lost their livelihood without compensation when Crystallex entered CCAA.

Much of the letter imho is erroneous or misinformed e.g. "transfer and sale of the mine data", "expropriation of tax loss". Some of the letter may be defamatory.

New Message
Please login to post a reply