Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

JJ I try to ignore your posts as you are not interested in honest discourse and only in posts which support or augment your twisted view.

"only come from someone who has inside knowledge" - untrue, provide one single example of this.

"He has admitted he is a lawyer" - untrue, show where I did this.

"he knows or is an associate of Jay Swartz" - true!

"the more he posts the more they are worried" - yet another twisted conspiracy theory, if Tenor and/or Fung ever looked here they would likely be bored and mildly amused, I doubt even Jay bothers with forums like this anymore.

"His latest is that Judges don't listen." - You mean I've quoted what the American Bar Association rules are related to ex parte communications to judges. This is not my opinion. This is the law.

"Tenor does not have controll despite what Paau tell us." - krychaser is the person who proved this, I was not aware of this and thanked him for correcting my understanding (I believe you attacked him in the early days too).

"This ain't over and Paau knows that." - Agree 100%, sadly the only direction this is heading is one which is worse for shareholders, imho.

New Message
Please login to post a reply