Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Re: on bashing, banning . . . Don

posted on Apr 06, 2009 06:32PM

"Don just wants to start trouble and put doubt into current and future KRY investors."

Why do I get accused of word games when you post things like this? I just want to start trouble and create doubt? Rayzz, if there is reasonable doubt wouldn't you want to be aware of it? That's the bottom line, reasonable doubt. Do you think there is any of that here?

"and try to convince people KRY is a poor investment."

I didn't create this situation Rayzz, look at the price and the dynamics and reasons behind it. All I suggest is for people to weigh these things out and not take just the "positive posts" from this or any forum. And for the life of me I can't see why warning any potential shareholders not to get emotionally attached to this or any stock gets me in such hot water. I have also stated a hundred times if this doesn't include you, great, move on from my posts, and don't be bothered reading my input. If I offended you I also apologized.

As far as not coming back if banned, yes I said that. Thing is I didn't break any rules to get banned for. I also stated in a pm to someone I would not create another alias and sneak back in, I did that once and it's not my style. I also said if the decision stands so be it, but would come back if allowed.

Anyway I'm going to take some advice and not take up space with this anymore, it's obvious some want me outta here and that's that but I will try to be a good boy.

In the end I'm not trying to scare anyone away from KRY, if that was so I'd be sold out myself. I have my 50/50 theory and hope anyone else weighs the facts and political risk accordingly.

New Message
Please login to post a reply