Welcome To The Cypress Development HUB On AGORACOM

Cypress Development Corp. is a Canadian gold and base metal exploration company developing projects in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, and in Nevada, U.S.A.

Free

My SH post

posted on Nov 14, 2009 01:39AM
Good question BigIsBest.

I heard they were negotiating how much free drilling we will get with no final outcome as of yet. I would bet the first 1000 to 1500 meters or so would be free(not enough tough drilling imo). So knowing this, doesn't surprise me that they are tearing thru the drill hole(not getting paid for it so why drag it out)... a huge drill should be able to do 100 or more meters a day(for the first 800 meters or so), especially in 2 shifts starting from ground zero.

I would like to see a shortened holiday break also since they screwed up big costing cyp a lot of time, the shareholders potentially a big find resulting in a current loss of share price and loss of potential profits. I don't give a krap how many crews they have to rotate in for the holiday break, they shouldn't be shut down for more than a couple of days. They screwed up and then took almost a month trying to fix it, and ultimately set us back 2-3 months at a minimum.

It's stuff like this that has me wondering if this drill crew is still in G's back pocket....I heard they let the clamp slip after a bit change while re-connecting the rods and a bunch of rods went careening to the bottom of the hole.....how the frig does that happen???? How many times did that happen to GEA or G when they were working for them? How many times did they spend a month trying to fix it when working for GEA or G?? And they want off how long for the holidays?????

Think I'm a little pizzed???

Sorry people, I've been holding it back all day but the more I think about this, the more frustrated I am. We've drilled a lot of holes that have been for the most part abandoned.....I'd like to see the drilling company drag another drill in here at their cost and re-enter one of those advanced holes to get down to where we need to be.....I don't really care if the hole is coming from the wrong side, the drill company needs to makeup for their screw up and not by paying for the easy stuff from the top of the hole to 1000 or 1500 meters....they should be made to pay for the hard stuff at the bottom of the hole....the 30 meter a day stuff because that is the most costly......so what if the drill company only breaks even or has a loss...then don't screw up in this big of a way!!!!!

A 3 month delay is unacceptable and if CYP doesn't press hard for some kind of equitable settlement for the shareholders, we should be on their case too. They can be 'mad' all they want but a month delay and now 3 months of extra wait deserves a butt-kicking for someone...............AAAARRRGGGGG!!!!!!

All JMO.....!!!!!!!
New Message
Please login to post a reply