Welcome To The Cytomedix HUB On AGORACOM

A New Concept In Wound Care

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Started this hub on a very Interesting little company

I have been watching this little company for the past 6 months,ever since It popped up on my "live" sec form 4 site. Insiders have purchased 1.25 million dollars worth of this stock In that time,with zero sales. More..... Cytomedix™ is well positioned to achieve a leadership position in the field of advanced tissue regeneration technologies, with the continuing development and marketing of biologically active products to treat patients with debilitating and life-threatening conditions. Our synergistic Angel® and AutoloGelTM products place Cytomedix as a leader in PRP technology with FDA indications in the areas of orthopedics and wound care. Both product lines have proven clinical benefits and significant growth potential.

http://www.cytomedix.com/our_company/ourvision.html

New Message
Please login to post a reply