Precious Metal Exploration

Focused on exploration and advancement of mineral projects in Peru

Free

I am currious about a few drill hole results. The lights finally just turned on!! Anyone else have an intepretation about these result, please comment. IMO, Aguila east is located on a mountain, and the way I interpret this statement is as follows:

- Hole 32 was collared at the eastern edge of the main aguila zone (on the flat ground -the pit), and was drilled to a final depth of 656m with an average of .36% Cu. This is great on its own. It was drilled through wall rock thought to be low mineralized zones. I guess Jeff proved them wrong!! This is good mineralization between the Aguila Main and Aguila East zone which expands the resources to the east.

- Hole 32 ends with over 100 metres grading .41% or just at the base or in my opinion approx 400 - 500m below the level of the main Aguila pit and just entering the Aguila East zone with a mountain still on top with another mineral zone. It also looks like the further you go down the better the mineralization. Interesting!!!!!

"Diamond Drill Hole 11AGD032 was collared in the eastern edge of the central Aguila area and drilled at an azimuth of 70 degrees and an inclination of -50 degrees to a final depth of 656 metres. The hole intersected mainly mineralized wallrock from surface to 397.9 metres, and returned 0.20% Cu and 0.023% Mo (Cu equivalent value of 0.36%). The Aguila East Porphyry was intersected from 398.5 to 515 metres, and averaged 0.34% Cu (Cu equivalent of 0.41%) over 116.5 metres."

- Another important piece of information is it sounds like we have about 600 m of mineralized mountain above the level of the main Aguila pit (flat ground). So it looks like we have well over 1000m in deptth of mineralized rock in the Aguila East zone and maybe more. The bottom of drill hole 32 (approx 500m below level of Aguila main ending in Aguila East + Mountain top above Aguila East 600m+ = 1100m ?????) It is hard to know for sure where they collared the holes and at what level they are at, but by interpreting what they are saying in the news release, this is the best i can come up with. Any comments??

"The elevation difference between mineralized zones in holes 11AGD032 and 11AGD033 extends over 600 metres vertically. "

JR seems to be right on track to proving up a large resource estimate on Drv property. I can see why he is taking his time to hit the right mineral zones to prove up asw much as he can. I can also see why he may not be marketing heavily yet because he still has more resources to prove up before he goes knocking on any "majors" doors.

If Drv gets to a buyout stage, whether the price is .20 or 1.20 the end result should be a price per share based on the value of the resource. It really doesn't matter what the price is. IMO. If investors are here for short term gain, I am not sure how much the price will change before the 43-101 resource estimate.

Buy what you can now, Drv is on sale and I am not sure for how long.

New Message
Please login to post a reply