Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

As far as the Arizona installation, I had heard from several sources that they were in discussions to resolve that issue. In the last MD&A from Dec. 30, 2013 it states electrovaya is "in discussions concerning a system malfunction at a test facility installed during 2011 in the United States. Management believes there are mitigating circumstances to ensure a favorable outcome". I believe this refers to the Arizona installation, the announcement regarding the installation was in Feb. 2012 but I think the actual installation was in late 2011. So if they were in discussions with APS it should not be surprising to see the issue settled and the project continued. Success with APS would be huge, they are a major utility with massive potential for energy storage in the future. Also in a recent job posting for general assembler and light machine operator-electronic equipment the terms of employment were: permanent, full time, weekend, day. The first shift is from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm and the second shift is from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm. They are working two shifts and weekends so I can only assume they have some major contracts not yet announced.

New Message
Please login to post a reply