Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Mar 13, 2015 08:46AM
Mar 16, 2015 12:03PM

Mar 17, 2015 01:18PM
Mar 18, 2015 10:17AM

First of all....welcome to the forum. I think that this year will be a year for paperwork, for Electrovaya. Getting licensing contracts will be a slow process, Electrovaya will not give the NMP free manufacturing away for cheap.....#1 Get that plant in GERMANY running off its feet. Then the licensing contracts will come because of the cost difference between Li-ion manufacturer's. I don't expect this Germany plant deal to wrap up till next year....or at least Oct. ..Nov. ..slow processing ....Canadian Government helped at one point . 15 million ...will they do it again? So many players...hard to judge.

Apr 22, 2015 03:33PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply