Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Toefin,

I think some folks "are" being very pessimistic & paranoid and going out of their way to find trouble. In this case though, the order heading clearly states,

"""ELECTROVAYA RECEIVES ORDER FROM LEADING CHINESE BATTERY COMPANY FOR SEPARION(TM), A CERAMIC SEPARATOR WITH UNPARALLELED SAFETY AND CYCLE LIFE FOR LITHIUM ION BATTERIES."""

Not sure how much clearer it can be. They received an Order for approx $1mil. The rest of the article was just to update on the history of the transaction and future potential.

Yes, EFL does deserves some scrutiny based on years past, but let's not start looking for double entendres in pretty straight-forward statements. Of all the times in the past, this is a time for EFL to be oh so straight-forward and honest in their communications. If they need to do a financing along the way, they need to repair their credibility. Plus, they have a lot of Germans on board now. They need to cleanup their act and be professional or they'll lose the trust of their partners and they'll be done. I've been told Sanakr realizes this. I truly hope he does understand the gravity of the next 6 months.

New Message
Please login to post a reply