Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Hi guys, I thought I would write a few thoughts about how I heard the conference call. When I first read some comments here, I must say I was disappointed. But after listening to it myself I feel very optimistic. First off, I believe this storage and e mobility market is in it's infancy. There will be huge demand for years to come. Remember Musk said the world would need hundreds of giga factories! Besides how could Electrovaya take a huge order now. They would be working for one company probably with a small margin and then what would happen to all those customers they couldn' supply. That's bad business. Better to be patient until the factory is really reved up. So chill out Nickto. Sankar, in my opinion is very shrewd and conservative at the same time. Had he fallen for all the hype years ago, electrovaya would be bankrupt like A123 and Enerdel. There will be plenty of time to secure big orders and contracts. They said when the daimler legacy contract expires they will be able to work on HIGH MARGIN orders probably smaller orders, but many of them. My understanding is that they will be manufacturing in this plant while gradually changing over to the non- NMP process. I am still impressed that they took this amazing facilty over for NOTHING and got the SEPARION for NOTHING! I believe this company has huge potential. I live in The United States and I am finding there is no interest in this stock. When word gets out I believe we will get to a fair stock price. Again, not pumping but believing. I have a 5 to 10 year hold on my shares. Good luck to all the believers.

Rich

New Message
Please login to post a reply