Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

I think this is also a good candidate for licensing their process which allows VW to manufacture their own batteries at a lower cost. Personally I think there is a strong possibility that they work with Electrovaya/Litarion. The past couple of years there are many articles that show how determined the German government and unions are to have battery production in Germany. They must work with a proven battery manufacturer, to start from scratch is just not reasonable, every proven manufacturer has spent years and millions if not billions perfecting the batteries and it is well known to be a difficult task. Ruling out the Asian manufacturers severely limits the field and much of Electrovaya's technology comes from Germany. I still think there is a good chance we will see VW and Daimler work with Electrovaya/Litarion. Tesla had to go with a major battery manufacturer because they absolutely needed a partner with deep pockets to contribute to the massive costs involved with the giga factory. In this article Jeff Dahn Tesla's new hire talks about what everyone in the industry is looking for in a battery "low cost, high energy density and long battery life" and we can add safety. Electrovaya has all that, a very competetive battery and with the scale they are talking about would probably be the lowest cost. http://qz.com/690936/teslas-newest-hire-may-be-proof-elon-musk-is-ready-to-hear-some-hard-truths-about-batteries/

New Message
Please login to post a reply