Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

It's obvious to me that other than the regular members of EFL forums people are really uninformed about Electrovaya/Litarion's current status. In this last year they have established the German plant as a producer of quality batteries and components. They now have the German plant, a chinese partner assemblng the cells and a Taiwan company and Mississauge plant producing the finished modules and systems. To me this was a clever move to establish essentially the production they needed immediately to take advantage of the opportunities at hand instead of waiting for the construction of new facilities. First let's look at the con-ed contract, last year I posted what I thought was tremendous potential for this product based on the interest and need for a transportable system. http://agoracom.com/ir/Electrovaya/forums/discussion/topics/652348-transportable-energy-storage-system/messages/2046862#message This project initially involved 17 interested utilities as well as NY con-ed. In the recent bloomberg clip Sankar speaks about these systems (plural) and refers to the "first one" being delivered in a few months. They have spent a lot of time working on this system and I am sure there would be interest from utilities all over the world. We all know they have recently announced 360 million US in deals over the next three years. We have good reason to believe there are several others including the tenK relationship as well as telecom products we just recently spoke about, rooftop solar they said they are installing monthly. I suspect they are working with Volvo, Solaris and Ebe-europa bus companies (he stated in the recent bloomberg video they were working with multiple bus companies) and DHL for delivery vans (DHL is planning on selling the vans to the public so I believe that is why Sankar stated the potential here was astronomical). Also on their website they show the cabinets with multiple configurations of batteries that I would suspect they have customers for (not yet announced). I also have reason to believe they have several customers in Asia and he again spoke of distribution in India in the recent video. They have announced the Hyster-yale relationship but we suspect they are working with other forklifts OEM's. Many of the announced deals they anticipate revenue to grow as the relationship matures. They are working on the new process and who knows where they can go from there. Will the new cells have a much higher energy density and superior performance as Sankar has stated? Their current battery and modules have been extensively tested now by several major OEM's and they are buying in. Some investors will not commit until they see the actual revenue on their balance sheet and when that happens it will really take off. The potential here is enormous, for those of you who have not done your DD, I urge you to investigate this company. Hope I didn't miss too much. GLTA.

Sep 16, 2016 01:52PM

Sep 16, 2016 06:04PM

Sep 16, 2016 06:17PM
Sep 16, 2016 06:24PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply