Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Sorry for the autocorrect on Sankar that corrected to Sandra! If anyone can get slides or has attended one of these meetings, it would be helpful to know the crowds at the booth, theĀ "mood" of the buyers in terms of the Li Ion market and the things prospective buyers are looking for and could see as an obstacle. We need the "fly on the wall".

To date, not many posts about shareholder meetings or conferences have given us this perspective, except maybe the Montreal meeting I attended earlier this year. I once tried to get a local person in Miljobil Grenland to check up on the ferry progress and thoughts in Norway, but was disappointed to learn that no one in the local area had anything to report and did not know about the project. It would be nice to tour Litarion one day and see the action first hand. I can do that with Dollarama or Couche Tarde but I wish I could see the fruits of Electrovaya first hand. I am encouraged that new forklifts will have the Electrovaya brand on them. That's a big thing, in my opinion, that we see more Electrovaya labels on things they are involved with.

New Message
Please login to post a reply