Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Thanks for the offer Vera, but just because one opines on the abscence of price performance, doesn't neccessarily mean selling. As shareholders, we're VERY entitled to be unhappy with events along the way, or lack of them and don't need an unrefined dirt-bag such as you telling me what I can or can't do or say. There are many others here also frustrated with this pisss-poor price performance. It needs to be said, repeatedly, until management breeds some life into this dog. Reminder, that's why we're here.    

Also, I believe I've been around trading EFL probably longer than anyone on this Board (2002) and have no plans to move over for some loud-mouth glory seeking pumper. Watched too many boards with the forever kumbaya shareholders like yourself blasting any critics, waiting and waiting for something to happen only, ... for nothing. Years later, amazingly, they're still there. Still waiting and waiting. It's also not too difficult to figure out who the other kumbaya poster is that loved your post.

BTW, you've been very quiet of late and forgotten to update the board on your magnificent trading prowess. Let me help.

Mondays price          5.32
Thursday close         4.92
Final                       -0.40  x 54,305 shs =   LOSS of $21,722.00   Ouch!

You're just not bright enough to understand you opened this can of worms with your childish need to brag about your "profit" on "an UP day". Seems like YOU could use some Price Appreciation boy.
Maybe you should contact management about that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply