Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Here is the whole question and answer in which a sinipt was posted below.

Unidentified Analyst: Hey, guys. Thanks for the time. Ron, in the release, you mentioned exploring and developing some partnership opportunities that could include vendors, technology partners and just kind of I guess, other various opportunities. So I'm wondering that can take a lot of different directions. Can you give us either maybe some examples of what you're assessing or maybe just kind of high level the benefits you're looking to achieve through any of these kind of opportunities that you guys are thinking about?

Ron Dutt: Yes. Sure. No, I know it's keen because it goes with our strategy, which John mentioned many times is to build scale. And we're executing to our plan right now, building scale organically, but certainly developing partnerships where they make sense where it fits with our strategy and with their partners, we have -- that we can trust and work with. So I mean, I've done a dozen acquisitions in my time, and I could tell you it's easy to do one, a bad one. And integration is a big part. But the two areas that we are in early stages of are expanding our capability with, for example, automation of modularizing ourselves [Technical Difficulty] such projects as well related to production and leveraging the most efficient source to those ends.

And also, we have a partner who is interested in licensing our packs in South America. We'll see the very early stages. We're not committing on anything. I just want to give you some color of some of the types of things that we could do. Another one is technology. Billions are spent all over the world trying to get the next best increment of technology in the cells, lithium battery cells, and we have some discussion going on one opportunity. So I think it's a little bit like in the world of acquisitions that some of you know. It's important to really explore these relationships because the timelines can be pretty long, but it's certainly part of our long-term strategy.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/flux-power-holdings-inc-nasdaq-133302052.html

New Message
Please login to post a reply