Welcome To The Enablence Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I just got off the phone with Dan Hilton. He is a very friendly guy open to discussing any issues regarding Ena. I first discussed the rate of production. He said that actually, in January, they produced 10k units. In February they had some delays and probably did do about 5k in that month. Some of the current units are going to potential customers for trials.

He discussed the fact that Verizon is the biggest player in the US with Ftth. They have 3 suppliers including alcatel. I reminded him of the link between one of the board members and alcatel. I asked him if we were taking advantage of this fact. He confirmed that a current ENA board member is a past board member of Alcatel. However, he could not say what was going on between Alcatel and ENA.

I asked him about Ftth and Canada. He said about 2k condos in a waterfront tower in Toronto, 400homes in the gatineau hills and the whole PEI island now have Ftth. It is a slow go but it is coming.

When I brought up institutional holdings, I was quite surprised when he said 75% or so are held by institutions and management. He put management between 20 and 25%. Acuity in the high teens. That is quite a strong backing by institutions. with only 25% of the float available, this stock can go up quite rapidly with the right NR.

That is the bulk of the conversation but if more thoughts come to mind, I will pass them on.

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply