Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

Feb 09, 2010 08:01PM
Feb 09, 2010 08:35PM

ray
Feb 10, 2010 12:34AM

Feb 10, 2010 07:05AM

Feb 10, 2010 10:35AM
Feb 10, 2010 11:27AM

Your points are well taken in stride plums, as well as your summaries. Regarding Dr. Barker with the raising of doe, was EVG at (specifically the time when it was raised) uncertain market times, or was the financing done with good intentions, but in the end combined with bad timing and bad judgement from non experience? I realize they needed the future cash to continue, but did they really make the right approach in deciding when and how to take advantage of the market sp? If the company isn’t pleased with the sp (which I’m sure they aren’t), and considering all the pr they have currently on contract (keeping the sp relatively at a standstill and sounding unexciting when answering the phone heh), why not cut/replace some of their resources, or better yet engage in enhanced pr campaigns/techniques/resources (help with pr nr’s, corporate communications, dog and pony shows...etc)?

While EVG’s promising outlook seemingly represents a step in the right direction, and with the future demonstrating a possible brighter road ahead, we still have to take things into consideration. For example with the impending resource estimate (already value semi-suspected) I believe that this will reflect on a targeted sp value (range) until we start this year’s program (May or June) and once more results get into the picture, we can then once again see another “mystery”/factual affect being applied. As far as the lid on the market scenario, I’m betting that profits are being taken with keeping the warrants in mind (with the last financing) and all the released positions of free trading are coming out of the woodwork. All these future costs (43-101, drilling, ongoing expenses, etc...) can relate to more financings down the road, but again what else can they do (if they can’t get market exposure to get warrants exercise that is). I realize that this resource estimate can add “more irons in the fire”, but couldn’t it be completed at a later date (with more drilling with more info) essentially gaining an identical effect or even better?

IMHO I do disagree with the fact that someone “single handily” is keeping the market down, and I know shorts love volume/stories, but even they do have limits when they see if it doesn’t make timely sense,(with the ego scenario no longer being attributable). I see allot ping pong ball trading for the last 6-9 months between houses (remember volume/activity is what they need), some decreased positions with institutions lately, but what I foresee mostly is that the longs have still remained patient (and for good reasons obviously). It’s safe to assume that previous management issued out the farm (how else were they supposed to get started really anyway?) and ran up the market impulsively, but I believe the current management can (learn from all they have seen/done) and take much healthier steps in providing better value for this company and with the way the money is spent. Markets change, time changes, but people generally don’t.

GLTA

El Longo

Feb 10, 2010 03:25PM

Feb 10, 2010 04:14PM
Feb 10, 2010 04:15PM

Feb 10, 2010 05:06PM
Feb 10, 2010 08:28PM

Feb 10, 2010 09:51PM
Feb 10, 2010 10:04PM
Feb 11, 2010 10:04AM
Feb 11, 2010 11:14AM
Feb 11, 2010 03:01PM