Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free
Feb 12, 2010 01:14PM

Feb 12, 2010 05:27PM

Feb 12, 2010 07:47PM

Re: Grandich on Feb. 10.

posted on Feb 12, 2010 09:34PM

"I’ve known Graham Harris, one of ATW’s Directors, for almost 20 years. He’s always been a straight shooter, particularly when he was in the financial arena, and finding a straight shooter in the financial arena is like finding a needle in a haystack. So I’ve always had confidence in his honesty."

I guess what that means is Harris is a fellow born-again like Grandich? Cos I have no clue why anyone would want to associate with Grandich now... especially Canadian mining companies, whose managers are much less rabid right-wing than Peter.

Kinda reminds me of how Pat Robertson, the jesus-bully himself, got given a free diamond mine by Liberian cannibal war criminal Charles Taylor in return for his support in American political circles.

From Wikipedia:

According to a 2 June 1999, article in The Virginian-Pilot,[19] Robertson had extensive business dealings with Liberian president Charles Taylor. According to the article, Taylor gave Robertson the rights to mine for diamonds in Liberia's mineral-rich countryside. According to two Operation Blessing pilots who reported this incident to the state of Virginia for investigation in 1994, Robertson used his Operation Blessing planes to haul diamond-mining equipment to Robertson's mines in Liberia, despite the fact that Robertson was telling his 700 Club viewers that the planes were sending relief supplies to the victims of the genocide in Rwanda. In response to Taylor's alleged crimes against humanity the United States Congress passed a bill In November 2003 that offered two million dollars for his capture. Robertson accused President Bush of "undermining a Christian, Baptist president to bring in Muslim rebels to take over the country." At the time Taylor was harboring Al Qaeda operatives who were funding their operations through the illegal diamond trade.[20] On February 4, 2010, at his war crimes trial in the Hague, Charles Taylor testified that Robertson was his main political ally in the U.S., and that he had volunteered to make Liberia's case before U.S. administration officials in exchange for concessions to Robertson's Freedom Gold, Ltd., to which Taylor gave a contract to mine gold in southeast Liberia.

Feb 13, 2010 03:12AM

Feb 13, 2010 07:05AM
Feb 13, 2010 09:21AM

Feb 13, 2010 09:40AM

Feb 14, 2010 01:24PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply