Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

Grandich on Feb. 10.

posted on Feb 12, 2010 01:14PM

Ominous way to end a nice write up. While it may be ultimately true and he's covering his butt I'm sure, he pops the air right out of his sentiment with that last bummer of a sentence. Some new to EVG might take that as foreshadowing....That'll be $1500. Cha-Ching!

Evolving Gold (EVG-TSX-V $.91 ) – Outside of a significant drop in metals prices and some unknown calamity that occurs on its project in Wyoming, I don’t see much downside risk in the current share price. Yet on the upside, especially after listening to the latest teleconference, I think we’ve triple-digit percentage potential. The company has what 99% of its peers would die for – a true tiger by the tail. The latest drill results have remove most of any doubt that may have been hanging around that this is a world class discovery.
Don’t let the internet whiners fool you into believing somehow management screwed up big time. Just listen to the facts presented in the teleconference and the actual results. This is a must own speculation for those speculators/gamblers who realize when we speculate/gamble we must be fully prepared to lose part or all our
capital.
New Message
Please login to post a reply