Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

43-101 Response from Bick

posted on Mar 31, 2010 06:06PM

As I intended, I sent an e-mail to Bick regarding the scope of the 43-101. He was good enough to respond and I thought I would post the information for the board's knowledge.

The 43-101 report will contain both the North Stock and Antelope Basin targets. Depending on the results of the metallic screen testing, if there is a significant change, it may also include those results. The big one to me is that they are not as yet certain that AMEC (the consultant) has enough information to produce an initial resource estimate. From comments made by various management members over the past several months I hope this is just caution on the part of EVG (just in case there is an information gap preventing it), but I don't know. I think that would be a significant downside risk if they were not able to give an estimate.

Bick also said Carlin drilling was going slowly (normal for that area he said) but smoothly and on target.

New Message
Please login to post a reply