Welcome to the Evolving Gold Free HUB On AGORACOM

Evolving Gold is focused on exploring its significant discovery at Rattlesnake Hills, Wyoming, an alkalic gold system, similar to the Cripple Creek gold district in Colorado, and on gold properties adjacent to the Carlin district of Nevada.

Free

George, my assumption was just that, an assumption. It was based on "news" posted on another forum regarding the somewhat mysterious insider selling reported practically daily from around Christmas until the middle of January that never materialized as recorded selling. It was speculated that it was a previous insider that was one no longer, yet not removed from the lists of the agency reporting the selling. It was suggested to be Pinetree.

At the time Pinetree stopped being considered an insider they were reported to have 10 million shares. According to Pinetree's website as of Sept. 30, 2010 they held 2 million shares.

I should have explained my reasoning, especially since it was based on something read on the internet, which as everyone knows "it must be true".

Regards,

Chris

New Message
Please login to post a reply