Poised To Become 1 Of The Fastest Growing Companies In America

Exousia Has Just Begun Shipping Power Shield(TM) to China United Engineering Corporation

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

You may be correct that some minor temporary retracement may occur from time to time, however, I believe that will be short lived. MM's will always attempt to play with the SP. I'm in this company for the long haul. The progress that has been made in such a short time tells me that the small increase in SP still has not caught up to the potential this company has. Cash Flow, which has been just a dripping faucet has now been turned on, but IMO, this has the potential of becoming the niagara falls. Being a speculative investor, I am not waiting till then to establish my position - most of my position was established a while ago. The advisement to take some off the table at this point is foolish IMO. Profit Taking should be done on the way up, not at lift-off.

As to the concern for corporate transparency, I don't see much of an issue there. This company has bent over backwards supplying its investors with PR after PR advising us of every step they have taken. I too would like to know right now exactly how many gallons they plan on producing and selling for the next decade, preferably in excel spreadsheet format with daily totals. I'd like to know the exact cost margins for this time period as well. While I'm at it, I'd also like the owners of the Atlantis in the Bahamas to give me their penthouse rent free for 10 years. I've stayed there, invested in it, I'm entitled. Patience my friends, Patience. Rome was not built in one day. I believe the company has established a very high standard in sharing with their investors what they can. And why wouldn't they - they have made some remarkable progress - progress they can be very proud of. I am certain that much more information will be forth coming. Until then, we know the remarkable progress that has been made so far. There's no indication they plan on stopping here. IMO - any day you can purchase a share of Exou under $1 is a lucky day!

New Message
Please login to post a reply