Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

Hi Luxy

Surely Lanman or Gus can speak for themselves, so if they had anything to add they would reply, otherwise they would ignore the post. You need not save them or their time. I would hope you are not vetting what they can or cannot attend to.

No, I dont have anything negative, it stands to reason to think that the great technolgy is not always sucessful as it is research in progress and evolving all the time. Given enough time, say by the time you and I are dust and long gone, someone will come up with great technology to do wonderful things we dont know about. The point is that the current technology has or may have failed sometimes, and are those times related to when all extremes come together as in Mako or not. Surely Gus and Lanman may have come across those instances. It would make for a great reading at night, just think, we would fall asleep like babies for a week.

The PHUn crowd may not necessarily be forecasting that FO will get involved deeper on the betaloo thing by throwing cash or shares (the revolting thoughts) but it is quite possible that another potential partner may be in talks or partners are being canvassed. I agree that PHUN as FO share volume in the market trades are a good indication that something has already happened or is inminet to happen.

db

New Message
Please login to post a reply