Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

Once Exxon develops the technology for this particular play (or already has) and gives the green light to proceed with phase 3 and lay out a drilling schedule. Falcon's sp will move substantially, isn't that what we are all here for?

I think that with a little luck, if Ben Law is right about finding significant hydrocarbons at the Beetaloo as he was with the pinedale anticline, Mako, possibly the Columbia River basin yet to be proven (damn basalt). These two plays should synergize and send the sp far north for the rest of our lives throughout buildout. We now have enough of a percentage to farm some of it out, if necessary. Remember the only reason they are doing this is because someone thinks there is a hell of a lot of oil down there. Sometimes you swing for the fences and hit it out with two strikes (Buckskin Mesa and Mako 6). Financing for down under is another subject though. We need any excess capitol to reinvest in our 100% owned lands in Hungary along with our commitment to co-invest with Exxon for the rest. Except we need just enough to prove what is down there at the beetaloo, I feel confident they will not spend more than committed in exploration to remain financially secure throughout 2010. By then we will all know where stock price is going. There is some excellent education going on all around with companies that were not frugal and became cash poor with good assets.

In the end, the investment banks will compete to lend, and Falcon Oil might be taught in investing 101 as the example of being at the right place at the right time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply