Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free
Message: Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. announces agreements with Merrill Lynch and BMO Capital

I have been taken by surprise ! This is truly a great strategic move. I feel that Exxon were somehow not in a hurry to complete the testing on F1. We all feel that this should have been done by now if there was an urgency. The company has weighed their options and to have Merill Lynch on board (They must have been suitably impressed when the doors of the data room were opened to them ) to seek a strategic partner or more is a great step for the future by the management. Hats off !

The recent fund raising was not stellar but one should realise these are calculated moves that fit like a glove. Exxon will not be impressed by this announcement and will be under pressure to deliver while we are exploiting the other areas we still own. I do not see how skeptics can criticize this news of today.

Patience, ladies and gents, It's been a long journey and a rough ride and I'm glad to see that we are slowly getting there.

New Message
Please login to post a reply