Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

I know some people may consider this blasphemy given the mood of the board lately -- but I have seen several people say that Mark Bruner is a deal maker and a salesman. Who is to say that you don't keep the deal maker, key members of the board who are working on the current programs - and put in a some key individuals for fiscal security.

Everyone wants to say Bruner blew it with Exxon, yet I don't think anyone who is writing on this board has been in the room with the negotiations going on to say that is factual. It is all speculation at this point. Sometimes you have to have someone with some kahunas to not give away the farm.

I think we can all agree that the institutions are calling the shots at this point -- and we just need to wait and see. Likewise I would not be surprised that if all of a sudden good news starts to flow -- then Bruner was smarter than everyone else. We all love a good deal -- and money.

I seem to recall we have several key dates -

1. Dec 22 - next board meeting -- for which I'm sure there are already back door negotiations going on that we know nothing about.

2. Feb 28 - Exxon decides to press or move on.

What is needed is a smart marketing program to get the word out. Too often they respond to comments/photos from this board and aren't taking a proactive approach to damage control. Then need to market for today -- not how you did it twenty years ago. Standard and Poor still puts the book value at .47 -- so lets market it to get it back up there -- then I can at least break even.

LOL

New Message
Please login to post a reply